Raw Materials - The Studio
148 Cowper St
Footscray Victoria 3011
T: 03 9689 7279
About Raw Materials - The Food Merchants
Raw Materials began in 2002 with the vision of providing fantastic quality groceries to countless food lovers Australia wide. We aim to inspire consumers to cook, entertain and enjoy eating through exceptional food with outstanding quality and value for money. We invite them to share the same passion we have for the things we eat and how we eat them.
Five reasons to shop with Raw Materials:
- Full flavoured traditional food -this is what we are all about. Food made the way it used to be.
- An artisinal approach -we source products made by single or family producers who get down and dirty to make the product that you are selling.
- Long-term relationships - we learn, grow and develop together.
- Our guarantee - if we ever fail you lets us know as every one of our staff is authorized to do whatever it takes to make things right.
- Inspiration - let us
help you to think outside the square.
To view and purchase our products please visit the Raw Materials website.
PS Be sure to stay tuned to our Social Media and Newsletters for announcements of our annual Christmas Open Day where you will have the opportunity to purchase goods, sample free tastings and see why Studio Raw Materials is considered a classy and unique Melbourne Venue!
About Chef Robert Monteau and Studio Raw Materials
With nearly 30 years experience as a chef, Robert has worked in some of Melbournes top restaurants and 5 star hotels.
As a culinary teacher, Roberts commitment to teaching the next generation has seen him involved with Jamies Kitchen at Box Hill TAFE.
Recently Robert has worked as a food producer on Iron Chef Australia and Good Chef Bad Chef. Robert takes all of these skills to ensure that you have a first class experience in our designer Studio kitchen.
Robert has more recently worked with some of Australian's most popular celebrity chefs here at the Studio including Pete Evans, Manu Fidel, Curtis Stone, George Calombaris, Poh and Luke Mangan to name but a few!.
Check out our Facebook or News link for more details and photos!
Services & Skills:
- Event and Venue Hire Manager
- Corporate Culinary Team Building Activities
- Corporate Dining
- Industrial and Rustic Wedding Venue
- Professional chef consulting
- Food styling / photography
- Recipe development
- Training and facilitation
- Keynote speaker
- Cooking demonstrations
- Kitchen demonstration
- Private Dining
‘Robert got nothing but excellent
feedback. He made the audience feel very comfortable
through his friendly approach ’
- Medibank Private